Human Resources Compensation Specialist
About the job
Toyota Boshoku Corporation is an innovative automotive interior parts manufacturer. Our product lineup includes seats, headliners, filtration and powertrain components, as well as textiles and exterior components. With more than 50.000 colleagues working in our 90 group companies, we strive to provide a safe and comfortable automobile interior space for people all over the world.
Interested in working for an international and dynamic company? We currently are looking for a:
Human Resources Compensation Specialist
Toyota Boshoku Europe is looking for a HR Specialist, responsible for Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Regional Mobility, and Expat Management. You will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and managing compensation and benefits programs, overseeing payroll operations, and managing employees across different regions, including expatriate assignments.
1. Compensation and Benefits Management:
Develop, implement, and administer comprehensive compensation and benefits programs to attract and retain top talent.
Conduct regular market analysis to ensure the organization's compensation packages remain competitive.
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to design and modify compensation structures based on organizational goals and industry benchmarks.
2. Payroll Management:
Oversee payroll operations, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and timely processing.
Collaborate with payroll team to reconcile payroll data and resolve discrepancies.
Stay informed about changes in payroll regulations and implement necessary updates to ensure compliance.
3. Regional Mobility:
Manage the end-to-end process of regional mobility, including transfers and relocations.
Provide guidance on regional compensation differentials, tax implications, and other relevant factors affecting employee mobility.
Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to ensure adherence to regional employment laws and regulations.
4. Expat Management:
Oversee the practical & legal aspect of expatriate assignments, from pre-departure planning to repatriation.
Work closely with payroll/tax/immigration teams to coordinate international assignments, ensuring compliance with immigration and tax requirements.
Provide support to expatriates and their families, addressing concerns and facilitating a smooth transition.
5. Policy Development:
Develop and regularly update policies regarding compensation, benefits, payroll, regional mobility, and expatriate management.
Ensure that these policies are in line with the company's objectives, comply with legal requirements, and reflect industry best practices.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field or relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English. Knowledge of Japanese is a plus.
- Extensive experience in compensation and benefits management, payroll, regional mobility, and expatriate management.
- In-depth knowledge of global HR practices, regional employment laws, international tax regulations, and payroll processes.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and compliance.
- Competitive salary in line with your experience
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working schedule (start and end time)
- Working from home 2x a week
- Hospitalization and Group insurance
- Meal vouchers and Eco- cheques
- Transportation reimbursement as per local regulations
- International work environment, continuous learning
- International project where you can develop your knowledge and skills on different areas
- Training opportunities (external and internal)
- Higher education preferably an Engineering degree (Mechanical, Chemical,…) or equivalent through experience
- Ideally max 3 years of experience within the quality division in an industrial manufacturing environment, preferably in the automotive industry
- Excellent interpersonal & argumentation skills with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functional groups and hierarchical levels
- Willing to travel frequently (±25%) – during the workweek (Weekends are usually spent at home) to plants in the Europe-Africa region
- Knowledge of English at a Business Proficiency level
- Personality: analytical, fact driven, assertive, curious mind, solution oriented, convincing, ‘can do’ attitude, hands-on mindset
- Team player
- Ability to train and inspire people
- Language skills: Proficient knowledge of English is a must, other languages (French, Japanese, Polish, Turkish…) are an asset.
- Good MS Office skills
- Driving license is required
How to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your CV (in English) via e-mail to email@example.com or via form below.
If your profile matches our requirements, we will be in contact with you to define next steps.